No matter who you are, there is a place for you at Creekside.
- Music Mania - 5-5:45 - K-5th
- Dinner - 5:30-6:10
- Communion Worship - 6:10-6:40
- Kidz Activities - 7-8:00 - K-3rd grade & Trailblazers (4th & 5th)
- Student Small Groups - 7-8:30 - share & learn with other students of the same grade and gender - lead by caring adults.
- Teen MOPS - 5:30-8:30 - a loving, nurturing & understanding place for expecting and young moms & their children.
- Childcare - 5:45-8:00 - 6 Weeks-4 Years
All Adult Studies - 7:00-8:00
- Adult Study: The Rewritten Life led by the Pastors
- Men’s Study: 24/6: A Prescription for a Healthier Happier Life
- Women's Study: Am I Messing Up My Kids?
- Women's Study: Resilient Faith: Standing Strong in the Midst of Suffering (6:45-8:30) - begins October 4
- GriefShare: a caring group that will walk alongside you through the loss of a loved one.