Creekside Women's Ministry is dedicated to:
- Nurturing and edifying women. (Galatians 6:2,10)
- Helping women build godly relationships and better understand the plan God has for them, providing a place for them to live out God's plan in a community of fellow believers striving to live a Christ-like life. (John 13:34-35)
- Helping women better understand what it means to live a life in God's grace and providing a loving environment in which to practice living a life in Grace. (Colossians 3:12-17)
- Modeling a Christ-like life for the young ladies/youth of Creekside and our local community. (Matthew 18:4-6)
- Supporting community missions by showing love, mercy, and generosity to our neighbors in need. (Luke 10:25-37)
- Having fun as we grow and serve together! (Psalms 118:24)
In order to nurture and edify one another, build godly relationships, understand God's plan for each of us, and practice living a life in grace; we must gather together in fellowship and service, study God's word, and learn to apply it. The Women's Ministry offers ongoing opportunities to meet these needs through Women's Bible Studies. We also host several annual events including the Women's Retreat, the Spring Parade or Tables or Fall Gala, and the Holiday Showcase & Cafe in November. Additionally, we attend Women's Conferences and serve in a Missions event in the summer. Participating in women's ministries provides meaningful, and fun, opportunities to utilize your gifts, abilities, and resources.
Through Women's Bible Studies, we will:
- Offer relevant, meaningful, and biblically based studies that meet the needs and requirements of individuals and challenges them to grow spiritually.
- Provide tools and resources to encourage them to dig deeper into the Word from multiple perspectives.
- Encourage their participation in Women's Ministry events as an opportunity for spiritual growth.
- Provide opportunity to participate in seminars outside the walls of Creekside in order to expand their opportunity for growth.
Bible studies are a great way to dig deeper into God's Word and fellowship with other women in our church. You will be blessed if you participate in one of the studies below. Please feel free to pass this on to any other women that you think might be interested. Studies are offered throughout the year. Join us for personal and spiritual growth and an opportunity to meet and fellowship with other women.
The Amazing Collection: The New Testament Historical Books
Begins: August 21 from 9:30am-12:15pm. Childcare available.
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Acts: these five books begin with the birth of Jesus Christ and conclude with the first imprisonment of the apostle Paul about six decades later. While the Gospels tell the story of the life of Christ, the book of Acts tells the story of the church of Christ. From its founding on the Day of Pentecost in the city of Jerusalem, through its expansion around the then-known world, to its crisis when the apostle Paul was imprisoned in Rome for the first time, the story is one of excitement, intrigue, incredible growth, and life-changing encounters.
Wednesday Evenings: 7-8pm
- Am I Messing Up My Kids? ...and Other Questions Every Mom Asks by Lysa TerKeurst. This study offers practical ideas, short Bible studies, plenty of ecouragement and is a great resource that will help moms realize that with Gods's wisdom and mercy, they can experience peace and satisfaction while raising their kids. August 16-November 8
- The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands by Lysa TerKeurst. August 16-September 27 from 6:45-8:30pm. Join us for this video-based discussion series and learn the power of "the best yes", the choice that shapes all of our other choices.
- Resilient Faith: Standing Strong in the Midst of Suffering by Mary Jo Sharp. Starting Wednesday, October 4, this 6 week study examines the Book of 1 Peter and offers the needed understanding of what a resilient faith looks like and how we can stand strong regardless of what comes at us. We will explore how faith impacts and challenges our family, our career, and our struggles and how to live out our faith, right where we are. Register Now to ensure enough workbooks!
A Cord of Three Strands...
Two are better than one,
What an Accountability Group IS
*Confidentiality should be maintained unless doing so could bring about harm to another individual or the Church as a whole
What an Accountability Group is NOT
The above needs should be met through other means. An Accountability group that strays into these areas will
Fall Into Friendship Women's Luncheon