Creekside Women's Ministry is dedicated to:
- Nurturing and edifying women. (Galatians 6:2,10)
- Helping women build godly relationships and better understand the plan God has for them, providing a place for them to live out God's plan in a community of fellow believers striving to live a Christ-like life. (John 13:34-35)
- Helping women better understand what it means to live a life in God's grace and providing a loving environment in which to practice living a life in Grace. (Colossians 3:12-17)
- Modeling a Christ-like life for the young ladies/youth of Creekside and our local community. (Matthew 18:4-6)
- Supporting community missions by showing love, mercy, and generosity to our neighbors in need. (Luke 10:25-37)
- Having fun as we grow and serve together! (Psalms 118:24)
In order to nurture and edify one another, build godly relationships, understand God's plan for each of us, and practice living a life in grace; we must gather together in fellowship and service, study God's word, and learn to apply it. The Women's Ministry offers ongoing opportunities to meet these needs through Women's Bible Studies. We also host several annual events including the Women's Retreat, the Spring Parade or Tables or Fall Gala, and the Holiday Showcase & Cafe in November. Additionally, we attend Women's Conferences and serve in a Missions event in the summer. Participating in women's ministries provides meaningful, and fun, opportunities to utilize your gifts, abilities, and resources.
Through Women's Bible Studies, we will:
- Offer relevant, meaningful, and biblically based studies that meet the needs and requirements of individuals and challenges them to grow spiritually.
- Provide tools and resources to encourage them to dig deeper into the Word from multiple perspectives.
- Encourage their participation in Women's Ministry events as an opportunity for spiritual growth.
- Provide opportunity to participate in seminars outside the walls of Creekside in order to expand their opportunity for growth.
Bible studies are a great way to dig deeper into God's Word and fellowship with other women in our church. You will be blessed if you participate in one of the studies below. Please feel free to pass this on to any other women that you think might be interested. Studies are offered throughout the year. Join us for personal and spiritual growth and an opportunity to meet and fellowship with other women.
The Amazing Collection: Paul's Letter to the Churches
Begins: October 30 from 9:30am-12:15pm. Childcare available.
Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians and 2 Thessalonians
These nine books, Romans through 2 Thessalonians, begin your study of the epistolary section of the New Testament. They encompass nine of the thirteen letters written by the apostle Paul.
Paul’s Letters to the Churches were sent to seven churches scattered throughout Asia Minor, Greece, and Rome. These churches were in different stages of maturity and all needed instruction from the great apostle. Paul took the great truths of life, death, resurrection, and return of Jesus Christ and explained and applied them for these newly established centers of Christian worship and witness. Though each letter has its own flavor and emphasis, each uniquely continues the great picture of our great God, with incredible purpose and application for our lives today.
Wednesday Evenings: 7-8pm
Winter/Spring 2018 session will begin January 10. Check back for study offerings.
A Cord of Three Strands...
Two are better than one,
What an Accountability Group IS
*Confidentiality should be maintained unless doing so could bring about harm to another individual or the Church as a whole
What an Accountability Group is NOT
The above needs should be met through other means. An Accountability group that strays into these areas will
Check back for upcoming events.